Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hunter and Purchase

So, let's not make a big deal of this... Recently I've found myself having the urge to tell people about my blog, while simultaneously having received lots of positive comments from various readers I've gathered. Such events have led to me deciding to take down the veil. So, no dramatic revelations à la Girl with a One Track Mind, but henceforth I intend to mention things I'm involved in as I think it helps with the bigger picture. For example, I used to produce a short film festival for 2 1/2 years which helps to explain my obsession with shorts. As well as programming I'm also involved in making shorts and other bits (I have been and am still involved in a number of features too). For starters, here is the new site for my recently formed production company, Hunter and Purchase (not surnames of either of its team members, but surnames of another well known team...). My colleague just recently completed a gorgeous little animation inspired by the likes of Pes. Take a peek below:


No comments:

Post a Comment