Friday, September 4, 2009

Unlimited cinema


About 3 weeks ago now, I finally invested in the unlimited UGC card. For a one-off fee of 30euros, then 19.80 per month, I can now see as many films as I like at UGC/MK2 (chain) cinemas and a selection of independent cinemas in France (and even abroad, where there is a UGC chain) with no restrictions whatsoever. 19.80 is practially nothing for someone like me who can go to the cinema 2 times a week with ease. I don't know how many other countries this exists in, but it doesn't surprise me that France makes the effort to make as much cinema accessible to as many as possible.

But typically, as soon as I get it, I survey the cinematic landscape and realise that there is practially bugger-all interesting on at the moment. I'm hoping tha tit's going to pick up soon though.

In the interest of making this blog more visual, here is a UGC card.




No comments:

Post a Comment