Friday, January 9, 2009

So, my first blog... my first post... In short, this blog arose out of a wish to collate all the intersting things I watch/read on the internet - or in real life - in one space. I guess if someone has similar tastes to me then they might enjoy subscribing, but otherwise I don't pretend that anyone may be overwhelmed with my writing or curating, prowess. I think it' arisen out of an increasing unease with the size and make-up of audience these postings would have on facebook - I don't want to spam people with these thoughts, and I've also found myself heavily editing my activity feed on there firstly to make it look like I spend less time on there, and also to, well, control my identity in the context of having befriended at least one person who you want to retain a certain mystique towards... I'm sure you know what I'm getting at.

No comments:

Post a Comment